Surgical department #7 (plastic and reconstructive) - 40 beds
The department has 9 doctors, 11 nurses.
• Diagnostics and treatment of benign and malignant tumors of pancreas and periampullary region;
• Diagnostics and treatment of primary and metastatic liver tumors;
• Surgical treatment of locally advanced and disseminated tumors of abdomen and chest area;
• Function regeneration of resected organs;
• Developed and implemented into clinical practice a method of extended gastropancreatic-duodenal resection (GPDR);
• Developed and implemented a method of vascular suture on difficult access spots of vascular trunk;
• Modified the method of cutting liver on the preserved trunk of the bloodstream;
• Developed and implemented a restoration method of the bloodstream of the trunk in the pulled through colon section in an abdominal-anal resection of the rectum;
• Developed and implemented a technique for filling the anal canal with an omentum after resection and extirpation of the rectum;
• Developed а treatment-diagnostic algorithm for cancer of the pancreas and periampullary region;
• Developed а treatment and diagnostic algorithm for colorectal cancer with metastatic liver damage;
• Improved the method for setting the arterial port followed by chemoembolization;
• Developed and implemented a technique for laryngopharynx reconstruction with a free omental J-flap.
Combined operations in non-organ retroperitoneal tumors;
• Comprehensive treatment of pancreatic cancer;
• Comprehensive treatment of colorectal cancer with metastatic damage of liver;
• Comprehensive treatment of stomach cancer.